Monday, February 1, 2010

Ohkami no Jikan

This is not an actual album of theirs that I am posting... merely three songs that I scraped off the internet (searched all night, its ALL I can find). There's one actual album of theirs called Mort Nuit, and as soon as I get that album (which may be never) I'll be sure to post it.

But yes, three long trippy jams by one of the best bands from the Japanese Psychedelia era... these guys are really chill and beautiful; the guitars are full of feedback and wonder and the whole thing kinda jazzes out into this awesome spacey noisy jam. Some of the best Psychedelic/Rock/ Garage/ whatever. You know who you are, if this is you're kind of thing, then don't wait any longer and grab what little you can of this precious band, because trust me, there's not a lot of them out there. They're a diamond in the rough for sure.

1 comment:

  1. looking for the track 'Kokoni' from the KFJC Various Artists comp 'Live From the Devil's Triangle'(volume 2) CD included. been looking for that one for ages... anyone?

    ReplyDelete